The new enclosure will be open source and available soon. Currently still a work in progress.
- Detachable lithium battery compartment.
- Maximum battery size:
- Width: ~114 mm
- Length: ~48 mm
- Height: ~31 mm (includes battery expansion wiggle room)
- Secures with M2.5 screws
- Precision openings for the Honeywell HPMA115S0
- Dual purpose top opening for Particle RGB LED and Ventilation
- No fastener clip top
- Enough room for the original AQW and Reduced Size Version (v5 and newer)
- Knock outs for antenna connection and battery connection
- USB port cutout to run off USB power
Here are a few photos:
- Reduced the height slightly so the HPMA doesn't move as much
- Re-designed top snap
- Increased length to give more room for cables.
- Tweaked height for HPMA sensor (so it doesn't rattle around)
- Antenna break outs are real!
- USB fit improvements