The Arduino library has been updated to work with V6! See the quickstart below.
Sample code is located here: https://github.com/circuitdojo/air-quality-wing-code
Library is located here: https://github.com/circuitdojo/air-quality-wing-library
This quick start assumes you have Particle Workbench installed.
- Clone this repo onto a place on your machine:
git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:circuitdojo/air-quality-wing-code.git
- Init the library submodule using
git submodule update --init --recursive
- Open the repo with Visual Code: (
code .using the command line, or
- Select your target device in the lower bar (Options are:
pto get the command menu
Compile application (local). You can also choose
Cloud flashas long as
board.hhas not been modified.
- Enjoy playing around with your Air Quality Wing!
This example has been tested with DeviceOS 3.1.0. It's recommended to upgrade if you have problems.