There are some important things about the nRF9160 Feather before you get started:
- The nRF9160 Feater shouldn't be used with a battery less than 300mAH. More information in the specs section.
- If you need to debug your nRF9160 Feather, it requires an external programmer. More information on that in the Requirements for external programming section.
- If you're new to Zephyr, be sure to check out the Zephyr 101 series on Youtube!
- Looking for help? Check out the support forum: https://community.jaredwolff.com
- 1x nRF9160 Feather board
- 1x set of male headers (16 pin and 12 pin)
- 1x getting started card
- 1x IoT SIM
Instructions below are based on using Microsoft's Visual Studio Code as your workspace. While you may choose a different editor, most of the steps remain the same.